Introducing Shop. Click. Drive. — a simple, innovative way to shop for a Buick & GMC vehicle online. This easy-to-use tool can help you find the perfect vehicle, pick your trim and accessories, select extended limited warranties and schedule delivery, if applicable. You can even estimate your trade-in value and monthly payments, find the latest incentives, and apply for credit — right on our website. When you’re done, your vehicle will be prepped and may be delivered to your home, at your convenience.
Steps to Shopping Online
Getting a new Buick & GMC vehicle is as easy as one, two, three. Simply follow these steps and get ready to enjoy your new ride.
1. Select Your Vehicle
- Select Desired Model from Inventory
- Look for the Start Buying Process button Next to a Model of Your Choice
2. Create Your Deal
- Estimate Trade-In
- Choose Finance or Lease Options
3. Schedule Delivery*
- Take Delivery at Home with Participating Dealers or Schedule a Pickup at the Show Room
Can I save my transaction and come back later?
We do not yet have the option to save your work in the middle of your online shopping process.
How will the dealer be storing or using my information?
How do I know the website is secure?
General Motors dealers take precautions with the personal information you provide. There are several ways to identify a website with enhanced security:
- Look for "https" (instead of "http") in your address bar.
- Locate and click on the lock icon on your web browser (in the address bar or near the bottom).
What if I change my mind or don't like the actual vehicle when I test-drive it?
Prior to signing your paperwork at the time of delivery, you are under no obligation to purchase the vehicle. If you change your mind, let the dealer know prior to signing the final documents.
How quickly can I take delivery of my new vehicle?
Dealerships typically request about 48 hours to prepare your new vehicle for you. If you happen to need it sooner, please contact your dealer.
How and when do we complete the final paperwork?
All final paperwork will be completed at your scheduled appointment.
1. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
2. Where available.
3. At participating dealers. As part of the Buick & GMC Clean Program, participating dealers commit to follow CDC guidelines regarding the cleaning of facilities and vehicles. Neither the Buick & GMC Clean Program nor a dealer’s enrollment in the Program should be deemed to state or imply that any dealer’s cleaning activities can eliminate or prevent transmissions of any virus, illness or disease. Each dealer is independently operated and solely responsible for adherence to Program rules and CDC guidelines. Cleaning methods may vary.